Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beauty with brains ???

Of late, I find people around me discussing only about relationships, marriage, in-laws ....God!! the entire vocabulary is changing!!! And hence comes the basic requirements for a good relationship..some say mutual love, understanding n kind...some say attraction, passion n stuff...not that any of these things make a difference to me :-P

But coming to think of it...............

What can be more deadly than a beauty with brains..A ravishing stunner with intellectual genius would make heads turn and would stir the hearts of her male admirers!! But recently I found another trend..Guys are falling more for the first aspect...i.e... Beauty...This is not only limited to males...Even females... Show this phenomenon...People somehow or the other...Do not want to be challenged intellectually!

When people are challenged intellectually by a more intellectual person; its definitely not the best of feelings.. and an intention to wipe off such intellectually challenging relationships take root in heart! So people settle down for a bright face than for a bright brain!!

Now should I use my grey cells.. or should I allow it to rust ..and start powdering my face!!?? Should I turn up to my beautician or to the nearest bookshop?? Dilemmas seem to rule my brain at this moment!

Oops why am I even using my mind???

No comments:

Post a Comment